Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Just wanted to say a quick hello.

March 1, 2004 I retired as a fulltime police officer. Believe it or not I managed to remain that way for 30 days.

I currently serve as a deputy sheriff assigned to the Department of Social Services. For the most part I have it made, I work five 7 1/2 hour days and then I am off nine days. During this time I attempt to watch over 400 ladies as they go about their daily job duties. What a job!! During my career I gladly handed off calls associated with DSS to their social workers. Boy am I getting an education about what actually happens with these types of cases after the initial call has been handled.

I am a long time biker and most of my off time is spent traveling. Since I retired my wife and I have managed to travel over 30.000 miles looking at this beautiful country.

I spent a while visiting this forum before joining, I must say that I was very impressed with the overall topics and replies.

Nuff said, just hope that I fit in OK
    Last edited by Broken Spoke; 08-16-2005, 07:54 PM.
    100% AMERICAN MADE
    Southerner by the grace of GOD
    Retired Lawman

Welcome to o.com. Hope you enjoy it.
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Congratulations on retirement. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4794 users online. 257 members and 4537 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X