300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Panama City, Florida!

Hey all! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am currently a sworn officer and grant writer for the police department and have worked here for 4 years. I worked almost 4 years in central Kentucky before moving south. I have my B.S. degree in Police Administration from Eastern Kentucky University and almost have a M.S. in Criminology from Florida State (Go Noles!). I am a Traffic Crash Reconstructionist, F.T.O., certified instructor, firearms instructor, and other good stuff. I love to shoot and fiddle with firearms in my off time, and I have a custom leather holster business on the side. I stay busy, but look forward to exchanging info and ideas with you all. Stay safe!
    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Welcome to the forum.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Welcome aboard, say i`ll be down your way Sept. 21 with the wife and Harley for bike week at PCB. maybe we will see ya around..I`ll be the one on the really cool looking bike with his wife hitting him on the back of the helmet cause i`m showing off again.
      Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Welcome. My brother in law worked for PC for a short time. Enjoy the site, there are a lot of us FL folks here.
        In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Beautiful place, we've got a condo on the Beach, a lovely winter break from the minus 55 thousand degree winters in Canada!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5842 users online. 345 members and 5497 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X