300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Kentucky

Hello everyone. I'm not good with introductions but I'll give it my best shot.
    I'm a 21-yr-old female planning on trying out for the Kentucky State Police in the near future. (I've had to put things on hold for a bit because my mother was diagnosed with cancer.)
    I like deer and turkey hunting, fishing, shooting, and basically anything outdoors. Yup, I'm a redneck woman.
    I Look forward to meeting all of you on the forums. I'm glad I stumbled up on this site. It looks very promising. See you around!

Welcome, fellow Redneck woman! I'm from Kentucky, but have moved to Texas...
    Best of luck with your career-I know several with the KSP and they are a good group of people.

Comment

Welcome aboard, my deer is bigger than your deer, ha ha , see ya around..
      Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Good luck with your employment process. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Hello future trooper,

Glad to hear from someone else in the Commonwealth. Welcome aboard, and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by AspiringTrooper
            Hello everyone. I'm not good with introductions but I'll give it my best shot.
            I'm a 21-yr-old female planning on trying out for the Kentucky State Police in the near future. (I've had to put things on hold for a bit because my mother was diagnosed with cancer.)
            I like deer and turkey hunting, fishing, shooting, and basically anything outdoors. Yup, I'm a redneck woman.
            I Look forward to meeting all of you on the forums. I'm glad I stumbled up on this site. It looks very promising. See you around!
            Nearly a full year late - but, as they say "better late, than never"!!!

This site, from all of the police-oriented websites to which I belong exceeds them all, and, the longer you are, the more you will realize that there are LEOs here from throughout the world --- can't say that about some sites at all. I hope you like it as well as I do and visit often.
            Chappy/Rev. Ruben J. Schmidt, DD

http://www.beyond-the-blue.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5218 users online. 248 members and 4970 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X