• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schlecht
    replied
    Welcome....another Philly guy here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome from Texas. Good luck with school. Nobody wants a stupid cop. Have fun and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Jellybean400
    replied
    Philly rules!!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site.
    South Jersey here... I love to go to Philly, tho...

Leave a comment:

• JdotB
    started a topic Hello from Philly!!

Hello from Philly!!

Whats up everyone? I've been on the site for a bit now and I figured I'll introduce myself now.

I'm a college guy, 21 years old, going to Temple University in the 2nd best city in the world, philadelphia!!(nyc is 1st).

I am currently a sophomore going into my 4th semester of college total. My major as you would have guessed it is criminal justice. Temple seems to be a great CJ college for two factors.
    1. It is one of few colleges in the nation where you can get your PHD in CJ.
    2. It is very diverse which from what I understand is really good for being hired.

As of now, my goal is to be a part of the state police in PA or NJ.
    I am originally from NJ, born in Jersey City and lived in Bayonne until I was 10 where my family moved to the Poconos in PA in 1992 where I currently call "home".

Eventually I want to get into Temples law school from what I understand is a very nice law school. I want to get into trial advocacy and eventually become a criminal defense lawyer. Thats if I can get into the law school.

Other than that, I'll try my best to not reply in the Ask A Cop sections.

Oh yeah, I also own a Glock 19 which I love taking to the range often. I'm still new to it but am getting better each time!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6300 users online. 325 members and 5975 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X