300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the ranks !!!

Hello fellow forum-ers ! I just added myself as a registered user, but have been following the threads on here for awhile now. My other half ( good or bad depending on how you look at it ) is the now notorious "pkagel." I joined to make my presence known and to say fond "hellos" to everyone here !!!
    [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Welcome ......... I'm a newbie as well and they have been a very friendly bunch - but I guess you'll have seen that if you've been lurking !!

Enjoy.

Comment

Hey honey, nice to see you on here. Lemme give some props to my better half. She is a medical wiz and I'm sure she'll be giving some of you guys hell taking some of those BS supplements in the health and fitness section.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by SO19Trojan
        Welcome ......... I'm a newbie as well and they have been a very friendly bunch - but I guess you'll have seen that if you've been lurking !!

Enjoy.
        TANKS for the welcome...I think I'm gonna like it here !!!
        [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
          Hey honey, nice to see you on here. Lemme give some props to my better half. She is a medical wiz and I'm sure she'll be giving some of you guys hell taking some of those BS supplements in the health and fitness section.
          Well...he got the "better half" part correct !!! (he,he) I dunno if I'd classify myself as a "medical wiz" but I know a lot about the body and medical issues. I chock it up to 12 years in the medical profession treating everything from sciatica to Parkinson's. What I don't know - I can look up in my 100+ medical books. Go ahead...ask me something....

Comment

Welcome from Texas. I wonder how many other husband/wife combinations we have. Am also in medical profession (reserve police for 26+). Presently in ER at childrens hospital. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3163 users online. 150 members and 3013 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X