300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Russia

Hello! Finally I found a right direction in this forum. Sorry, my English is not so good. I am female police investigator from Moscow. I really want to know about the life of American cops. I've seen it only from American movies. Write me! I would be glad to hear from you.

Hello & welcome. I hope you stick around and post, it's always interesting to hear how police work is done in other parts of the world.
    Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Welcome to the site Leka. You came to the right place if you want to learn more about American law enforcement. You will find tons of people here willing to share a lot of valuable information.
      Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Comment

Hello from New Zealand Leka. My next door neighbour is Russian, we had a good session on VE day.
        allblacks.com

Comment

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Your English is just fine. I can assure you that your English is vastly superior to my Russian. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome aboard Leka you've come to the right place.

Comment

Dobra Utra Leka
              Welcome to the site

Maybe you could help me with my russian ??

I am not a police officer though, sorry. I look forward to reading posts about law enforcement in your half of the world.
              stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

Hello Leka.

Welcome to the forum. You'll enjoy it here.

BBB
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Zdrastvyutye y preeyahm Leka.

I sorry I don't have a cyrillic keyboard.

Greetings and welcome. Are you an investigator with the Moscow Militia? I look forward to conversing.
                  The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

Hello hello from Belgium Leka!
                    www.rijkswacht.com

Comment

Welcome Russia

Hello Russia, this is Australia calling, welcome to Officer.com.

You can also learn about Law Enforcement in other parts of the world by visiting the Officer.com International Forum.

Cheers.

Comment

Welcome... I love russian women hehe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5136 users online. 281 members and 4855 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X