Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandon hope all who enter here

...okay not really.

Hi. My name is Christine and I am a 19 year old college sophomore from Louisiana. I've always wanted to be a cop, but I kinda put my dream on the backburner because I was too lazy to lose the excess weight that I've carried since I was a kid. I took the easy way out and just changed vocations. Now, after 1 year of college, and changing my major about four times, I've realized I keep changing because I really don't want to do anything other than be a cop. K-9. preferrably. So I've decided to buck up, and do what I need to do to change my life and follow my dream.

Anyway, I love to read, debate politics, play drums, write, and watch movies.

Thanks.

Welcome and good luck. I also put my hopes of being a police officer on the backburner for a while. Being from a small town in Maine I really thought that there was not enough to keep me there, so I joined the military....well after 8 years in and not being happy in the job I had in the military I opted to get out. Well, I just last week got hired onto my cities department here in Arizona.

You will do just fine, it will be a long, hard road as far as the extensive hiring process most departments do, you just need to keep telling yourself how bad you want it. Be patiant and honest and you will do it. Once again good luck and keep everyone posted on how you are doing.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Comment

Thanks.
      Good luck with your new post!

Comment

Honest

officers do well and never have trouble so keep that in your mind. Good Luck.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Stay with your plan, don't give up, never give up. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6368 users online. 349 members and 6019 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X