300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am a former police officer around Oklahoma from 1996-2000. I have worked as a Detention Officer in Collin County Texas and a Mental Health Worker for the State of Texas. I have two degrees in criminal justice and a lot of training in emergency management also. I love law enforcement, but can never return to it! I hope to make friends here and learn from everyone how it is in their areas. Thanks!

Brad

Why can you never return to it may I ask?
    "Live like NO ONE else so later you can LIVE like no one else"....Dave Ramsey

sigpic

Comment

Hi Seal Team

I found out in 2004 that I have a sever birth defect in my spine and if I do physical activities like work out, have to take someone down, or anything else physically, I could be paralized for life. I used to be very healthy untill I had to stop being an officer and gained a lot of weight over the years. I wanted to be in the military when I graduated high school, but am glad I turned it down back then now. Thanks for asking and hope you take care.

Brad

Comment

Welcome from north central Texas, just off IH 45. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5502 users online. 306 members and 5196 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X