Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie from London

Hi to everyone

I'm a police officer with the Metropolitan Police in London UK, more specifically Brixton in South London.

I shall be visiting stateside in the next few months and am looking to get in contact with anyone working in the DC area. It's a family visit but would be nice if i could arrange a ride along for a shift, to see how you boys and girls do it.
    Last edited by LimaDelta; 08-01-2005, 08:41 PM.

Welcome from Texas.. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe. It doies appear that y'all are kicking some major backside over there regarding the recent bombings. Good job.

Comment

Whats this ............. you trying to escape The Myatts Field North for a while ??

Lovely place !!

Comment

Welcome, have fun doing a ride along in DC, crazy area there I tell ya!!
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

SO19, Myatts Field is thankfully Kenningtons now, its officially a no go area for us now which is crazy, thanks to the SMS and Muslim Boys. An over reaction by the SMT if you ask me.

Do you cover South or North?

Pawncop and PK thanks for the welcome

Comment

Originally posted by LimaDelta
            SO19, Myatts Field is thankfully Kenningtons now, its officially a no go area for us now which is crazy, thanks to the SMS and Muslim Boys. An over reaction by the SMT if you ask me.

Do you cover South or North?
            I'm South mate.
            I never realised that it had gone across to LK. Bet they're chuffed about that !! I take it that is a recent thing.
            With what has been going on there recently I'm just amazed that it hasn't been flooded with TSG etc ................ but then again SMT will be bottling it as usual.

Comment

I know a few lads who cover South SO19, thinking of applying myself, believe application is out in November.

Myatts Field has fairly recently crossed to LK, swarm it with dogs and TSG i say. Let them know their place.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5774 users online. 332 members and 5442 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X