300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Arkansas

Aloha, Police and law Enforcement Forum members.....

My name is Austin and I am 20 years old from Heber Springs, Arkansas. I am very interesting about the Law Enforcement after I was "reject" from US Marine Corps in few month ago because my hearing disability (Both ears deaf, Hearing Aid on left ear and Cochlear Implant on right ear) and I was very disappointed that I could not join, but my recruiter told me that I should be interested Law Enforcement since I wanted to serve and protect my country. I'm current in College which I'm trying to finish the basics before moving up in next level (4 year degree) and I am still unsure what Law Enforcement career, but I'm still into Law Enforcment.

Did you attend the Cardboard Boat Race?

Comment

Hello, Warren, Arkansas here.

Check out my scanningarkansas Yahoo group. Lots of info and people from all over and around arkansas... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scanningarkansas/

Comment

Originally posted by 4Victor12
        Did you attend the Cardboard Boat Race?
        Well, I didn't attend to go the 19th Annual Cardboard Boat Race at Sandy Beach in Heber Springs, Arkansas and I wanted to be there and watch the race, but I had something to do at home and later I went my folks to Batesville to pick up few things.

Originally posted by safetyobc
        Hello, Warren, Arkansas here.

Check out my scanningarkansas Yahoo group. Lots of info and people from all over and around arkansas... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scanningarkansas/
        Cool, I'll check it out, thanks.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3166 users online. 191 members and 2975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X