X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LvNjPoles
    replied
    Welcome Motor Po-Po,

Great to have you aboard and enjoy the forum.

P.S. The other one is better.

Leave a comment:

• e-man
    replied
    Welcome aboard Moto cop. I took the moto training last year in Pittsburgh, phew what an awesome 2 weeks. I passed also I might add. toughing training Ive done in 10 yrs.
    P.S.- full dresser Road Kings handle pretty darn well off road.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome from Texas. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Hard to get those Hog guys to admit that the BMW is the all around better bike. You probably saved your department quite a bit of cash in downtime expenses. Welcome aboard. If you see a Blue VW Jetta TDI taking turns a little too fast, cut me some slack, LOL. Great board here welcome and stay safe out there on that motor.

Leave a comment:

• Motor Po-Po
    replied
    I did all of my pre-training on a Kawasaki and used a Kawasaki for Motor Academy. My department let me re-establish our traffic program and I ended up ordering BMWs and that's what I ride today. Our Lieutenant in charge of the motor pool is a big Harley fan and he has a couple Harleys of his own. I had an up-hill battle, but the chief ultimately let me make the decision. The BMW is a great work bike. It accelerates fast, stops even faster, and handles great. I tested all of the available police motors out there by having demos sent to me for a few weeks, each.

Leave a comment:

• lsmalibu
    replied
    Welcome. I'm sure the welcome wagon will be along shortly.

From a wannabe motors cop, what do you ride?

Leave a comment:

• Motor Po-Po
    started a topic New SoCal Member

New SoCal Member

Hi! I'm new to this site. I work for a city and have been a Motor Cop for about 2 years.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5223 users online. 252 members and 4971 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X