300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Texas!

I am the SO (significant other) of a deputy for a Sheriff's Office here in Texas. I have always loved and admired anyone in the Law Enforcement industry-gee, can we call it an "industry?" Anyway, I have many friends and family in different departments, ranks and divisions and I care about them all, known or not-I want all of you and them to come back home, safe and sound, each and everytime. I am new to the site, so bear with me if I get carried away or say something stupid. But I meant it when I say, everyone stay safe and happy.
    Lt93 Lover.

Originally posted by lt93lover
    I am the SO (significant other) of a deputy for a Sheriff's Office here in Texas. I have always loved and admired anyone in the Law Enforcement industry-gee, can we call it an "industry?" Anyway, I have many friends and family in different departments, ranks and divisions and I care about them all, known or not-I want all of you and them to come back home, safe and sound, each and everytime. I am new to the site, so bear with me if I get carried away or say something stupid. But I meant it when I say, everyone stay safe and happy.
    Lt93 Lover.
    ANOTHER TEXAN...YEEEHAAAA!

Welcome

Comment

Welcome from north central Texas. Just off IH 45. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe. We know you job can be just as hard. You hang in there.

Comment

Well, technically, I'm not a Texan-yet. I'm a born and bred Kentucky girl, but I've been told, once you live in Texas long enough, you're a Texan!
        Thanks for the nice words!

Comment

Actually, IAW Hank Hill, change airplanes at DFW and your a Texan!
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

welcome fellow texan
            MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

We were living in Idaho when our daughter was born ......but she is a Texan.

I am sure I have mentioned this before...but here it goes again.

If one is born over Texas soil, he/she is a Texan. My friend in Houston sent me a Tupperware box of dirt from her garden......some genuine Texas soil. She even wrote that in the lid of the Box. I put an armadillo and Texas flag sticker on it.

The box was under my hospital bed when I gave birth to my daughter, so she is a Texan because she was born over Texas soil.

We are pretty serious about the Texan thing, but anyone who is proud to say they live in Texas and wishes they had been born here.....is a Texan in my book. You got here as fast as you could, right?

Comment

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that sums it up:

"I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!"

Comment

I am looking to relocate to Texas next spring. I am not sure were I want to move I am thinking about the Houston Area anyone have any suggestions on some nice places to live?
                  Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
                  Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Comment

I've only been in Texas since March, so I can't give you a whole lot of info-I am outside Houston, in Katy-there are tons of suburbs like Katy-where you live depends on how much of Houston and the city you want. The main drawback right now is the tons of construction going on all over Houston and up and down I10-it's horrible, but guess that's progress!

Best of luck-hope you find some answers!!

Comment

Your SO is a deputy do they like working there? What agency do they work for. Can they suggest some of the better agencies to work for in that area?
                      Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
                      Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4698 users online. 276 members and 4422 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X