300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Central Texas

Hi everyone. I'm a LEO here in hot a*^ central Texas. I've been an LEO for 5 years, and I'm 28 years old. I've always read these forums, but never responded. Now I feel I have an opinion.....so I'm registered.

Originally posted by mickmack111
    Hi everyone. I'm a LEO here in hot a*^ central Texas. I've been an LEO for 5 years, and I'm 28 years old. I've always read these forums, but never responded. Now I feel I have an opinion.....so I'm registered.
    Howdy, fellow Texan.......

Comment

Welcome from north central Texas, just off IH 45. LIvely group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

central texas, the next best thing to the old west. What part, I have been to putnam and that town still has the original saloons the cowboys use to drink at.

anyway welcome
        MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

Austin...where's it's hot as can be

Comment

Welcome Mickmack.

Having moved from Austin to Phoenix, I would swap with you right now. Death toll from the heat here is up to 27...

Comment

Welcome Mickmack

This is Sweden calling. Welcome to Officer.com. Stay safe

Comment

I think I'll stick to the 102 degree with humidity. Worked an unattended death on Sunday... he was in a non-A/C house for about 3 weeks. Not a good sight...........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3903 users online. 257 members and 3646 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X