300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oklahoma

OK I'll try this again since I posted this as a reply the first time instead of an introduction.
    Hello to all. I'm new to this site. I'm a Municipal Police Officer in Oklahoma an FTO & a DTI with a background in Kyukushinkai Karate. I've been in law enforcement for a little over 5 years.
    Last edited by (JW); 07-27-2005, 12:22 AM.

Originally posted by (JW)
    OK I'll try this again since I posted this as a reply the first time instead of an introduction.
    Hello to all. I'm new to this site. I'm a Municipal Police Officer in Oklahoma an FTO & a DTI with a background in Kyukushinkai Karate. I've been in law enforcement for a little over 5 years.
    Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find plenty of knowledable people to talk with. Oklahoma, one of three states I have left to visit.
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by (JW)

Welcome welcome welcome, good to see another oklahoman on here

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5393 users online. 316 members and 5077 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X