300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Newport News, VA

Hello, I'm Josh. I am currently a senior in high school. I've always had an interest in law enforcement since I was a young kid. After senior year, I plan to get my criminal justice degree at Old Dominion University. After that, I plan on applying for a position in the NNPD. From there, I'll hopefully make it to the state trooper level.

Good meeting you all,
    Josh

Hello to all. I'm new to this site. I'm a Municipal Police Officer in Oklahoma & a DTI w/ a background in Kyukushinkai karate. I've been in law enforcement a little over 5 years.

Comment

Welcome Josh and JW. Newport News, my dad served on a naval vessel, the name of which came from your city, and that was also his home port.
      RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Good luck with your quest, set your goals, develop a plan, get a good education, be determined, don't give up. You'll make it. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'll see you all around here a lot. Take care.

Comment

welcome.

My wife is from smithfield, Va. Small town, but nice none the less. I've to Newport news a couple of times, love it.

Comment

hey josh, i just finished the hiring process with newport news pd, if you got any ?'s let me know.

Comment

Hey! Welcome....I'm a senior at odu majoring in crjs now. I plan to go into law enforcement too. If u ever have questions or wanna chat about it. Feel free.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4335 users online. 275 members and 4060 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X