300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Italy

Hello all, I am a 17 year Navy veteran, currently stationed in Sicily. I am a year away from a BSCJA, and looking forward to retirement so I can start a career in law enforcement. I do have some military police experience, which is how I discovered how much I will enjoy a career in law enforcement.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

BTRF88

Welcome to the forum, cograds on the 17 years in the Navy. Do you have any idea where you want to work when you get out?

Comment

Re: Where to work when I retire

I am not sure, I would like to go back to Wisconsin, where I was born and raised, but my wife likes warmer weather. I am currently in the process of choosing where I will go for my last couple years before I retire, and in the end I will probably stick pretty close to that area. But we are pretty open to where that place may be. I have applied for a few places, but with less than three years left before retirement, I can not really get anymore training, so I have to go to a job where they to not need to retrain me, so I was not selected for those positions. Hopefully I will know within about a month, and actually it would be nice to get a job where I could concentrate on finishing my degree, and maybe even start on my masters as long as the Navy is still paying the bill. It would also be nice to go somewhere where there is a department with a reserve unit, to gain more experience, prior to applying for jobs.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. If your wife likes warmer, we got warmer. Good luck in future. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Warmer

Originally posted by pawncop
          Welcome from Texas. If your wife likes warmer, we got warmer. Good luck in future. Have fun and stay safe.

We like Texas as well, it is just more likely to get orders to Florida than to Texas, but we are not ruling it out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6772 users online. 363 members and 6409 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X