300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from PA

I'm a family practice doc in a semi-rural area. Our practice is a combination urgent care/traditional family practice center. My only connection with law enforcement is that I treat quite a few corrections officers as well as occasional state & local police for on-the-job injuries.

Originally posted by countrydoc
    I'm a family practice doc in a semi-rural area. Our practice is a combination urgent care/traditional family practice center. My only connection with law enforcement is that I treat quite a few corrections officers as well as occasional state & local police for on-the-job injuries.
    Howdy from Texas and welcome

Comment

Thank you for the kind welcome, Styx. I expect I'll be talking with you on some of the threads. I get the impression chat, chat, chat is the hub of activity around here

Comment

Welcome countrydoc.

Comment

Thank you for the kind welcome, Styx. I expect I'll be talking with you on some of the threads. I get the impression chat, chat, chat is the hub of activity around here
          Pretty much..dont let us scare you of though...we tend to get silly in there. Only a few of the cops hang out in there from time to time.....sometimes we get so busy, it gets slow.
          Dave in Utah is our current mascot and we have nicknamed him the Vulvanator...dont ask, you will have to read about it.
          Have fun, Doc!

Comment

Hi and welcome from South Jersey. have fun.

Comment

Hmm..you must have been lurking a bit before joining.

I did the same thing...welcome to the forum.
              All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Happy posting.

Comment

What part of PA? I'm in the Poconos.
                  Keepin' the main thing, the main thing!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me...I truly appreciate it. I'm sure I'll see you all around. Thanks again

Comment

Welcome Doc. Nice to have you on the forum.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Hey DOC, how are you? Iam from the Pittsburgh area and live in the north Hills. Welcome
                        P.S. watch that Butterbutt chick and tattood angel
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                          Hey DOC, how are you? Iam from the Pittsburgh area and live in the north Hills. Welcome
                          Thanks for the warning. But if Butterbutt is Buttercup I'm afraid the warning came just too late I seem to have offended her & a close friend already I have to admit, I DID jump right in. Guess I should have been more polite & formal a little longer As for tatood angel, I haven't yet had the pleasure. See you on the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man

I don't know what on earth e-man is talking about.....he knows that I am nice and sweet.

Thanks for the warning. But if Butterbutt is Buttercup I'm afraid the warning came just too late I seem to have offended her & a close friend already I have to admit, I DID jump right in. Guess I should have been more polite & formal a little longer As for tatood angel, I haven't yet had the pleasure. See you on the threads.

No, doc, you didn't offend me at all.
                            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. As you have noted it's a lively bunch of folks here. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5144 users online. 281 members and 4863 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X