300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NORFOLK-VIRGINIA

HI... Everyone... Very Happy to be here !! Keep safe and easy tours to all from Norfolk PD !!

Welcome, I spent 5 years stationed in your fair city. Btw, are Hampton's cars still baby blue?
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Welcome! I pretty much grew up in VA Beach and return at times.

TGY
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Baby BLUE is right.... Yep...still as ugly as hell

Comment

Welcome...from South Jersey... Have fun.

Comment

welcome to the site, glad to have you here.
            "You are always just one bad decision away from unemployment, prison or death."

"My profession dictates that I routinely confront the people that the average citizen fearfully crosses the street to avoid. Then I must endure the criticism of that citizen as he judges my actions from afar."

www.speforums.com

Comment

They always made me laugh when they said "real men wear baby blue" I heard their Chief retired after something like 35 years at the healm. Quite a run!

Originally posted by Pinkcop
              Baby BLUE is right.... Yep...still as ugly as hell
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

[QUOTE=Pinkcop]HI... Everyone... Very Happy to be here !! Keep safe and easy tours to all from Norfolk PD !!

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Baby Blue??!! have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3691 users online. 273 members and 3418 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X