300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from page county VA

Hello everyone, my name is Drew, and i have been interested in going into law enforcement for years. I am currently just sixteen and have spent about 13 hours riding along with my local county pd, and throughly enjoyed it, even on a night with "no action". I have seen the process involved from arresting someone, all the paper work and everything else perty much. anyways i am just saying hello and i will be looking forward to chatting with police, and everyone else here
    All citizens have the right to get up in the morning, go to work, come home, be with their families, and loved ones, and live their lives without being robbed, beaten, harmed, rapped etc.... and that right needs to be protected, that is why i am going to be a cop. To protect that right, it isnt about having power and authority or money. For a right such as the aformentioned I will put my life on the line to protect it.

I am Zeichnete Grau aka Big Z

Welcome to the site. You may want to check out the posts saying something to the effect of "I did this when I was younger, can I still be a cop" That way you know what not to do now Just kidding. This is more a joke for the regulars.

Anyway, there is some good information on here and if you liked the ride-a-long, trust me, you would LOVE being an officer.
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

oh i loved the ride alongs, i mean it is much better then seeing it on tv. I mean it is just different seeing the entire process in real life, and plus i also learn things from the person i ride with, for example, a corpral said, "When you pull someone over dont go up to them and immediatly say, license and registration, tell them your name and why you stoped them because people wanna know why they were stoped and if you tell them right away that puts them at a little more ease, and then you ask for license and registration" I like that copral he has good advice and he is very good, he got over 300 arrest in his first two years, and only three resisted arrest, not a bad record if you ask me. Also i know i will love police work since i actually enjoyed the "off night" but as that copral told me it can all change in a second, i mean on that night here we are standing out side the car while he is just calmly talking to another officier then we hear gunshots, and he sees strange lights in a field, and having to run back into the car and get going was fun, now it turned out to be nothing, the officiers just assumed that it was someone shooting animals, i have also learned that no matter where you are it could all change in a second, i mean one day we were just sitting by the side of the road eating then a car goes by and a few seconds later that cars license plates and description go over the police radio because the driver is wanted for pulling a gun on an officier. But it was great learning and seeing all that stuff first hand, it just made me more eager to be a police officier
      All citizens have the right to get up in the morning, go to work, come home, be with their families, and loved ones, and live their lives without being robbed, beaten, harmed, rapped etc.... and that right needs to be protected, that is why i am going to be a cop. To protect that right, it isnt about having power and authority or money. For a right such as the aformentioned I will put my life on the line to protect it.

I am Zeichnete Grau aka Big Z

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5508 users online. 305 members and 5203 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X