Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix)

Greetings everyone,

Well, it's a pleasant 115 degrees here today in the Valley of the Sun. Try not to fall on the sidewalk or we will have to call fire to scrape you off.

I volunteer with the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. An excellent organization that I am proud to be affilated with.

I came to this board to learn what I can so that I don't have to constantly badger my partner for tips. I have already found a wealth of information and I look forward to continuing my education.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Welcome to the site. It is a great place to learn.
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Hi Undo

Got a daughter who lives in az-are you near scottsdale??

Comment

Near enough. Nice place. Did a detail there a few months ago in a neighborhood with some multi-million $ homes. Nice.

Comment

I like it there I go twice a year to see my grand sons. I rode past your jail and I think sheriff joes' the man. It was great to see prisoners in pink jump suits.

Comment

Welcome......
            115 degrees? I will stop complaining about the heat here in Texas....my goodness! Stay cool..or try to at least.

Comment

Hey Styx! I am a native son of Texas. I am trying to get back there.

It is a different kind of heat. Texas is a miserable, sweaty, swamp heat. Arizona is more like being on fire. Both of which can be justifiably complained about.

Comment

Welcome to o.com .

Enjoy.
                Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

Originally posted by Undo
                  Hey Styx! I am a native son of Texas. I am trying to get back there.

It is a different kind of heat. Texas is a miserable, sweaty, swamp heat. Arizona is more like being on fire. Both of which can be justifiably complained about.
                  I have a sister in New Mexico...sounds like that kind of heat.

In Texas, the best way to describe the heat is ...."Like a big dog breathing in your face" My nephew told me that once.

I was in Brownsville this past weekend ..was dining outdoors with friends......she had some outdoor fans on, but it was still hot and the mosquitos were hungry.

Hope you get back soon!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6636 users online. 378 members and 6258 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X