300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Member To The American Chapter of The Church of Blue Religion

Hello everyone from the UK,my name is Mark,i am 46 yrs old with 25 yrs law enforcement service,military police,prison,and police.it's strange and comforting that our problems are the same the world over.

Originally posted by mark8
    Hello everyone from the UK,my name is Mark,i am 46 yrs old with 25 yrs law enforcement service,military police,prison,and police.it's strange and comforting that our problems are the same the world over.
    Yeah, and unfortunetly your country has had major problems in the past 24 hours (that we too have experienced) I hope everyone you know is safe and God bless those who aren't and their families.

Welcome to the site.
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. So very sorry to hear of the attack on your country. Please let your countrymen know that we in the US are really very grateful for your support in Iraq, and look forward to the day when these vile excuses for human beings are removed from society. You stay safe over there.

Comment

Kia ora and welcome from the colonies Mark. All the best to all in UK during these times.
        allblacks.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3894 users online. 211 members and 3683 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X