300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from SC

Hey guys (and gals). I'm active duty Air Force, currently stationed at Shaw AFB SC. If you're wondering why I'm here, I'm studying to get into law enforcement and every aspect of it.
    "Without love, I should be spiritless." ~Francois Maynard~
    "And these nights I get high just from breathing when I lie here with you." ~Author Unknown~
    "Do I miss you, or am I lying to myself again" ~Journey~

Originally posted by OSI_Guy
    Hey guys (and gals). I'm active duty Air Force, currently stationed at Shaw AFB SC. If you're wondering why I'm here, I'm studying to get into law enforcement and every aspect of it.
    welcome neighbor, have fun on the forum
    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Lively bunch of folks here. Learn what you can and then get a as good an education as possible. Best of luck in your quest.

Comment

Originally posted by OSI_Guy
        Welcome from your neighbor
        DO NOT TRY TO ISSUE ME PAIN MY FRIEND, I AM NOT ONE TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. UNNATURAL PAIN IS THE RESULT OF SWIFT JUSTICE AND YOUR MISTAKE!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4719 users online. 249 members and 4470 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X