• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland

Greeting from Scotland,all the best to my fellow officers

Hello from south of the border.

Lobster.

Comment

Greetings from the land of much flatness.

Hope you chaps are well braced for the coming influx over the wall next week. Just a bit of inside information I have heard the whole thing is actually a ploy to re-take the north.

Anyway I will unfortunately not be going , which has pleased my missus no end and rather disappointed me.

Heres wishing you a happy and safe G8 , welcome to O.Com.
      I don't make the law , I just enforce it

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Good to hear from our folks across the waters. Lively bunch of folks here. Stay safe where ever you are.

Comment

Hey pawn, looks like the Scots have a southern border problem also, LOL.
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

To pkagel: We will run up the bonnie Southern Cross and lend a hand.

Comment

I almost fell out of my seat just now, LOL
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana U.S.A. Good to have some officers from the other side. We have some nice and friendly officers and civilians on the forum.
                Last edited by Joseph; 06-29-2005, 07:03 PM.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6804 users online. 352 members and 6452 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X