300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospective PA Trooper

Hello all. Really love this site! I have been learning quite alot from members' experiences. I have worked in the retail auto business for seven years but am considering a career change into LE. Two years ago I revamped my nutrition and began an intensive fitness program. I focused on the performing at the academy graduation fitness standards. I hear they have some great big hill and a three mile run involving that at the academy in Hershey, so I have been emphesizing the running. I might be in my thirties, but will give it my 110%. This past year I have been gathering as much information from other LEs and researched the PA state police. I have read Jim Geeting's The Badge:Thoughts from a State Trooper, and Officer Down. Although a bit old, these two books helped to give me an insight into this world. I really appreciate the sacrifices LEs make to balance their family roles with this career. I am single, but know that a hectic schedule can really challenge relationships and potentially isolate a person. I would appreciate anyone's advice concerning the PASP.

Welcome TrueGrit. The PSP is one of a few depts. in PA to go for. Like most people will tell you in here don

Comment

Welcome from Texas and best of luck with the new quest. Lively bunch of folks here.

Comment

Hi and Welcome, from South Jersey.

Comment

Welcome aboard. If ya need any advice on the being a cop in PA jsut ask me. I got 10 + yrs under my belt. Which part of PA you live in? Iam north of Pittsburgh
          Welcome
          I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6032 users online. 353 members and 5679 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X