300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Iraq

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Staff Sergeant in the TN National Guard currently stationed in sunny Iraq . Its not the vacation spot of choice but what are you gonna do? I'm 12 months into an 18 month tour and plan on becoming a police officer once I return home. I had been in the process prior to this little detour. I'll be on asking a number of questions looking for guidance from you guys with the experience. I look forward to talking with you. Take care.

Originally posted by SSG J
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Staff Sergeant in the TN National Guard currently stationed in sunny Iraq . Its not the vacation spot of choice but what are you gonna do? I'm 12 months into an 18 month tour and plan on becoming a police officer once I return home. I had been in the process prior to this little detour. I'll be on asking a number of questions looking for guidance from you guys with the experience. I look forward to talking with you. Take care.
    A very big welcome, and thanks for being there for us. Another big thanks from me and mine, and hope you come home safe and sound.
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Watch your six over there and bring your a#& back in one piece
      5.56 Grains of Diplomacy

Comment

A big salute from a Viet Nam vet. Take care out there. Kick some terrorist @*^@. Thank you for your service.

Comment

I just want to thank you and tell you how much I respect you and your fellow men/women for what you do.
          God knows I'm not strong enough for it. So I am very greatful for those of you who are.

Be safe.. Come back SAFE! and try to have some fun on the forum with us!

Comment

I can't tell you how much I appreciate and respect what you are doing. We are glad to have you on o.com. Stay safe and come home soon!
            "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Ditto with above remarks......you and all troops are in my prayers...

Watch your six and kick some A**....

Comment

I doubt I can help you with any questions you have, but I'd like to thank you for serving for our wonderful country!

Come back safe... and soon!

Comment

Originally posted by SSG J

Welcome, from one newbie to another! And a big thanks for what you are doing!

Comment

Thanks

SSG J,

Make sure you keep yourself safe up there, we don't really have a good idea what it's like first hand, (myself being down in Kuwait) but I know it can't be easy. We are supporting you all 100%. Stay Safe.

Comment

Good luck and God bless from an old Marine Nam Vet. May you come home safe and sound and get on with your life and career in Law Enforcement. Bless all our people in uniform.

Comment

Welcome, God bless, and Thanks!

Comment

Can't help you with much on the US LE side , but as this site testifies all cops share a common bond so I'll chip in where I can. I want to wish you a warm welcome from the UK.

Keep your head down , be safe and get home in one piece. That goes for all the lads and lasses out there serving from the various nations of the coalition.
                          Our thoughts are with you.

Take care mate
                          I don't make the law , I just enforce it

Comment

First off I want to say Thank You. Second, welcome to o.com. I am not an LEO, but would be glad to help you in anyway I can. Once again thanks for what you are doing over there and come home safe and sound most importantly be proud of yourself, because we are.

LvNjPoles

Comment

Welcome from Texas. You are all in our prayers and have our admiration. Be very careful and come home to your family and a grateful country.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3387 users online. 214 members and 3173 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X