No announcement yet.

Hello from Mint Hill, NC

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Mint Hill, NC

Just passed my blet exam friday, after 7 months of night and weekend classes. Whew, I'm exausted! I was a a reserve officer several years ago but the department I worked for didn't file my paper work, so my cert expired. Can't wait to be on with a decent department this time. I look forward to serving my community to the best of my ability.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Hello from Greenville, NC and Congrats on passing the BLET. I work for the DOC now but was once a police officer. I loved the job and would recommend it to anyone, just make sure you are on a fair size Dept. Remember that the smaller the Dept the quicker the *@#& gets down the hill.
    Be sure you're right, then go ahead
    Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
    If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Congrats on passing.

Welcome to the forum.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

hi and welcome to the site
        ''Life's's tougher if you're stupid.''
        -- John Wayne

What's Going On

There are currently 8266 users online. 349 members and 7917 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad