300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe car chases save lives, time and money

I recently filed a US patent for an invention that I believe will be of great interest to your activity (http://www.safecarchase.com/). Specifically, I have developed a remote Vehicle Stopper System, which would allow the police to immobilize a car safely.
    In brief, my system utilizes a remote control device, which would be located in a law enforcement vehicle. This remote control device, once activated by a law enforcement agent, can either:

Signals all vehicles within a 100-300 foot radius to first reduce speed, and then ultimately stop. This system avoids dangerous car chasing.
    Or can immobilize (immediately or later) a specific car if the owner has not paid his of her taxes for example or because he or she must be arrested for other reasons (child support, parking tickets, false alarm, etc.).
    I am sure that you can immediately envision the benefits of this Vehicle Stopper System for your work, most importantly being the ability to apprehend safely the vehicles of owners who should be arrested, thereby saving lives as well as time and money.

I am currently seeking potential users to create a prototype of this promising invention, as well as partners to further develop and promote my system. I hope that you are interested. If you are not, can you tell me who can be in your organization.

If you are interested to know more, I can send you the file of the patent.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Robert A. Dunand
    Cell: +1 (917) 576-9974
    http://www.safecarchase.com/
    189 East 2nd Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11218, USA
    Bob

Now this is an an introduction for new members not products. I read this already on the general forum.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

what is it with all the salespeople in here lately!!??
      Deputy Brandy L. Winfield
      RIP - October 14, 2004

www.ar15armory.com

Comment

I tought it could be interesting for you

Sorry for the attitude, I am new.
        I would like your opinion about my invention.
        I posted also in the general forum.
        Bob

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4744 users online. 219 members and 4525 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X