300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after years

Yeah, I gotta say....I have been absent from this forum for a few years and I am now near the end of my service. I have to say I hate the new "look" as to the forum and navigating around places and It looks as if this site has not as many sworn Police as before as well.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

The new look will grow on you. And yes, about fewer LEOs here...hmm

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
      The new look will grow on you. And yes, about fewer LEOs here...hmm
      I agree.

Comment

There are tons of trolls now too.

Comment

Dats right Officer nightshifts..I'm gunna' have ta' write anotha' cookbook fer' anti-LEO troll meat...
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I don't think this forum is that great for LEOs - seems like the best places to chat are regional at this point.

Comment

Welcome back and welcome to retirement.

If you don't like the look of the new forum you can change it to the old look.

Click on your user name at the top of the page (next to the word "Welcome")

Then click on Forum Actions

Now click on General Settings

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the section marked Miscellaneous Options

Within that section you will see a box marked Forum Skins. Change it to VB4 Default Style.

Scroll down further and click Save. Now it should be like 2009.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post
                Yeah, I gotta say....I have been absent from this forum for a few years and I am now near the end of my service. I have to say I hate the new "look" as to the forum and navigating around places and It looks as if this site has not as many sworn Police as before as well.
                I see that your join date is May 2006 but before that date and in the days before Cygnus there was a moderator with the user name of Nightshift. When Cygnus bought Officer.com from James M...........they gave all the moderators the flick.

Are you the same Nightshift?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5054 users online. 260 members and 4794 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X