Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Socal

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take an opportunity to introduce myself; my name is Jim, I am 25 years old, and just starting my dream career in law enforcement. I grew up in Orange county CA and have always been active in sports and outdoor activities. In high school I played football and competed in track and field. I had a bit of success in track and competed at the colligate level in the Central Valley. In 2012 I graduated from college and moved back down to SoCal. After a few failed attempts in getting picked up by a department, I decided to self sponsor myself through the Orange county sheriffs academy. By the end of the academy I had two departments fighting one another to hire me. Ultimately, I signed with an agency in south Los Angels.

In my free time I enjoy weightlifting, hiking, camping, fishing, and working on classic cars with my father.

I look forward to the insight and experience this site can provide.

All for now

-Jim

Welcome to O.com, best wishes for a safe and rewarding career.

Comment

Welcome to O.com

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Ya' what Officers sani and slamdunk'z declared....( they be our official O.COM greeters ) I'm da' O.COM official space alien and civie town drunk..
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Howdy from a fellow guy in SoCal! Congrats on starting your career!

Comment

Hi Jim, welcome to the site and good luck from a former So. Cal native.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6584 users online. 356 members and 6228 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X