Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sarajevo

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello from Sarajevo

    Hey guys,

    Been browsing the forum for a while now, finally decided to join..
    I am a police officer in Sarajevo Canton, Bosnia.

  • #2
    Welcome to O.com

    “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

    Miyamoto Musashi

    “Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

    George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

    Comment


    • #3
      Dobrodosli! I tried to send you a private message but it say's you're not accepting them...Be safe my Bosnian brother!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Jesi! I spent 9 months in Camp Butmir, met may Sarajevo police in my role.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WHIZBANGPOPO View Post
          Dobrodosli! I tried to send you a private message but it say's you're not accepting them...Be safe my Bosnian brother!!
          Try now.. No idea why it didn't work .. Thanks bro u 2

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MLMaas View Post
            Jesi! I spent 9 months in Camp Butmir, met may Sarajevo police in my role.
            Nice, camp butmir still exists ..now it's mostly Italians turks and some Americans..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by specks View Post
              Try now.. No idea why it didn't work .. Thanks bro u 2
              Enable messages under general settings>Messaging & Notification>private messaging on and receive private messaging

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey I'm headed to Sarajevo next month on official travel and would like to know what you recommend for site seeing and nightlife? Thanks!

                Comment


                • #9
                  welcome aboard
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

                  "Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

                  "and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WHIZBANGPOPO View Post
                    Enable messages under general settings>Messaging & Notification>private messaging on and receive private messaging
                    Done

                    Originally posted by joisey_boy View Post
                    Hey I'm headed to Sarajevo next month on official travel and would like to know what you recommend for site seeing and nightlife? Thanks!
                    Well as far as site seeing check this out:
                    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...vo_Canton.html

                    Nightlife wise, you have like a million options in the downtown area..clubs, casinos, cafes ..
                    It would be much better if you came in the summer June-Sept time... thats when its really nice to be in Sarajevo...

                    if you got more questions hit me up on pm...

                    Comment

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 4748 users online. 335 members and 4413 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X