300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction,

Hey everyone, I've been interested in the field of law enforcement ever since i was a little kid. I am now 18 year old college student currently in the process of attempting to get a bachelor's degree in criminal management. I graduated high school early with an associates degree in liberal arts and have been debating between staying in school after i get my bachelor's degree or joining the armed forces. One of my goal's would be becoming a Deputy United States Marshal, or becoming an Officer for New York. Another goal would be to join a specialized unit for a law enforcement agency, like ESU or joining joining the Marshals tactical Operations unit. I'm here to gain knowledge from law enforcement officials and wisdom.

welcome and good luck
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Welcome! I think joining the armed forces is a great idea for life experience (US Air Force Security Forces 2004-2012, so I am a bit biased).
      Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
      Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5877 users online. 330 members and 5547 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X