300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member From Upstate New York

Hello all; I'm a Fire-Police Officer (Sgt) from Dutchess County, New York; we are primarily charged with the direction of traffic at all fire, accident and rescue scenes, safety on the fire ground, crowd control, preservation of evidence at potential crime scenes and we assist the state, county and local law enforcement agencies as directed by competent authority.

I come from a family of law enforcement; my son was former law enforcement in New York (Fire-Police) and now is working down in SC for a county sheriff's department; his fiancee is a police officer as well (and she loves the job) in the same county and my nephew is a police officer in Fairfax, Virginia.

Looking forward to chatting and exchanging ideas with all of you.

welcome...Ive never heard of Fire-Police...very cool
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
      Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5652 users online. 358 members and 5294 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X