300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone new member here looking for some info

Hey I wanted to see if anyone can help with some info. I am looking to get into law enforcement and been doing some research. I live in ny but plan on moving to p.a for 2015. I know that most departments want you to be act 120 and some will pay for you. I have seen that York p.a is gonna be hiring in a few departments but when I look up info on York it seem as they are on a budget cut and letting officers go. Does that make sense?

Also I don't know yet about me putting myself through the academy but its on my mind. I looked up some school and I can't find one near me everything is about and hour away. Well where I would be staying. The location is sunbury p.a does anyone know of a act120 school near sunbury?

Thanks for the info...keep negative feed back to your self thanks

hit up the states section and you should get answers

good luck
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Welcome to O.com

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3484 users online. 193 members and 3291 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X