Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hello.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sam. I am from Mississippi served 11 years in the U.S. Army and 2 tours Iraq. I have prior correctional officers experience along with armed security. My passion is to continue serving the public by joining a law enforcement department. Im looking into becoming a deputy sheriff or state trooper. I decided to join Officer.com so I can get a lot inside advice and more by becoming a law enforcement officer. I am sure that I can relate with a lot of people in here with advice so my career will be awesome.

Thank you for your service and making home! no city cop? only deputy or trooper?
    you'll get lots of info here!
    good luck
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Welcome to O.com and thank you for your selfless service to this great nation.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service
        Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
        Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3980 users online. 218 members and 3762 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X