300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ello!" British Ex-pat in Colorado.

Firstly, thank you to everyone within the community who has contributed their expertise, experiences and opinions. The rookies, recruits and newbies like me, thoroughly appreciate the vast amount of knowledge on hand.

I moved to Colorado two years ago after leaving the British Military and have just been hired by a local Sheriff's Office as a Deputy Trainee. I am excited for this huge opportunity and thank in no small part the Officer.com community for giving advice to all, throughout inquiries and applications.

I know that I was better prepared because of the information available.

Thank you for having me.

"what color is the boathouse in Hereford?"
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Welcome to O.com

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
        I get it. Literally LOL!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Make up a preposterous excuse for your accent, or say you are from West Virginia.

Comment

In Parker, there's a tea shop called 'British Tea Leaves'. Went there with my neighbor (he's from Swindon) and loves their sausage rolls.
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
              Hahahaha! I love that movie!

However, the SAS are not based in Hereford. They are based in Credenhill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                In Parker, there's a tea shop called 'British Tea Leaves'. Went there with my neighbor (he's from Swindon) and loves their sausage rolls.
                I haven't had a Sausage roll in forever! I have found a lot more products to appease the home-sickness lately. Even a fish and chip shop on Broadway!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok_VI View Post
                  I haven't had a Sausage roll in forever! I have found a lot more products to appease the home-sickness lately. Even a fish and chip shop on Broadway!
                  Yeah, those were great! Went there after Manchester United V. Roma football.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6175 users online. 336 members and 5839 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X