Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NYC

Greetings Officer.com,

My name is Bill and I am new to this site. I am hoping to become a 3rd generation police officer. Took exam 5305 in August of 2014, waiting for the next step.

Like many on here, I have always wanted to be a police officer. After deciding I didn't want to be a lawyer, I realized I should have followed my original dream and become a police officer.

I am currently a Marketing and Operations manager at an optometry office on the Upper West Side; feel free to ask me optical relate questions. I am also a local one stagehand and work mainly out of Madison Square Garden.

I am looking forward to all the information I will get from this site. I have plenty of time to read since the expected wait is 3 years to get to the NYPD academy.

Welcome to O.com and good luck getting on with NYPD.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Welcome aboard and good luck.

Comment

Welcome to the forums from a fellow New Yorker.

Comment

Hey my names Alex from Long Island. I took exam 5310. Excited but I hear it's a long process

Comment

Welcome aboard and best of luck during the wait and recruitment process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4576 users online. 272 members and 4304 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X