300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet you, guys!

My name is Miguel and I recently joined O.com in hopes of gathering much needed information. (which I definitely have) I currently reside in TN which I've lived about...10 months now? I honestly don't see myself settling down in TN which is why I've tried to gather as much info as I could about Seattle P.D. & Austin P.D. (I honestly can't see myself settling down anywhere else...I'm a city guy.) I must say, my biggest hurdle in becoming a P.O., is my diabetes. I am a T1 insulin-dependent diabetic for over 12 years now. I am physically fit and maintain a healthy diet. SPD & APD do in fact allow diabetics. (from what I've read on their .gov websites) Does anyone know the extent to which T1 diabetics are "less attractive" to departments? Being a diabetic stopped me from my first dream, becoming a Marine, but I will not allow it to come between me and serving my people. Any feedback/factual knowledge would be amazing! Thank you guys for reading and I hope to befriend you!

Welcome to O.com and good luck finding a department you are suited to.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3190 users online. 164 members and 3026 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X