Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCARO907
    replied
    Sorry for the delayed response, I believe I corrected the PM issue (turned on). Id love any information you have relating to any of the SO on the pan handle.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    Municipal is smaller compared to County. Santa Rosa and Okaloosa have a lot of rural area to cover, whereas Escambia has a lot of rural and a lot of urban (most of "Pensacola" is actually in the County and is covered by the County). Other Pros/Cons can be researched on here, it comes up fairly often.

Set up your PM's and I will shoot one your way.

Leave a comment:

• CCARO907
    replied
    Thank you guys for the welcome. I am leaning toward working for a Sheriffs office and am looking at Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okalossa counties. Any pros or cons working for a SO compared to a PD?

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    Good luck and welcome. If you have questions, fire away.

Leave a comment:

• slamdunc
    replied
    Welcome to O.com Thank you for your service to this great nation and good luck with the test and getting hired on with a good agency.

Leave a comment:

• CCARO907
    started a topic New Guy from the Florida Pan Handle

New Guy from the Florida Pan Handle

Hi everyone, my name is Carlos and I am currently an Active Duty SSgt in the USAF. I am a Security Forces (Military Police) member stationed on the Florida panhandle. I have less than a year on my current enlistment and am looking to continue my LE career on the outside. I have already completed my FDLE EOT and will be sitting for my state exam this month. I look forward to chatting with you all and learning as much as I can from all the experience and knowledge that is available on this forum.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5610 users online. 326 members and 5284 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X