300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from the Florida Pan Handle

Hi everyone, my name is Carlos and I am currently an Active Duty SSgt in the USAF. I am a Security Forces (Military Police) member stationed on the Florida panhandle. I have less than a year on my current enlistment and am looking to continue my LE career on the outside. I have already completed my FDLE EOT and will be sitting for my state exam this month. I look forward to chatting with you all and learning as much as I can from all the experience and knowledge that is available on this forum.

Welcome to O.com Thank you for your service to this great nation and good luck with the test and getting hired on with a good agency.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Good luck and welcome. If you have questions, fire away.

Comment

Thank you guys for the welcome. I am leaning toward working for a Sheriffs office and am looking at Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okalossa counties. Any pros or cons working for a SO compared to a PD?

Comment

Municipal is smaller compared to County. Santa Rosa and Okaloosa have a lot of rural area to cover, whereas Escambia has a lot of rural and a lot of urban (most of "Pensacola" is actually in the County and is covered by the County). Other Pros/Cons can be researched on here, it comes up fairly often.

Set up your PM's and I will shoot one your way.

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response, I believe I corrected the PM issue (turned on). Id love any information you have relating to any of the SO on the pan handle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6172 users online. 332 members and 5840 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X