300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proactive LEO ready for a move.

I'm currently a police officer in Broward County Florida and this is my first time on Officer.com. I'm looking forward to getting some honest criticism and advice on where I should take my career. For the many of you that I am sure look at these forums and post, I thank you in advance for taking time out of your busy lives to help me in mine.

BE SAFE!

What are we supposed to criticize and give advice on? What do you mean by "move"? It is kinda hard to give advice when we don't know anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lima 1774 View Post
      I'm currently a police officer in Broward County Florida and this is my first time on Officer.com. I'm looking forward to getting some honest criticism and advice on where I should take my career. For the many of you that I am sure look at these forums and post, I thank you in advance for taking time out of your busy lives to help me in mine.

BE SAFE!
      You will get a different variety of responses (if any) posting something like this. If you are already a LEO and are looking to move, there are obviously things you don't like about your area/agency. There are countless factors that go into moving. You have not provided any insight on why you want to move. Perhaps provide more information or if you want to look at different areas and their officers, check out the different state sections of the forums and look around.

Comment

Just joe and Amigo,

I only posted why I was on the site as requested in the instructions. The departments and area I'm am looking into for possibly relocating have gotten a post from me. I'm just giving my thank yous in advance just in case you see the name again. That's all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3910 users online. 212 members and 3698 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X