300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hi, my name is Bob. Now full disclosure, I don't particularly care for the police. I used to work with them (in a different profession) and certainly respected a few individuals. But on the whole, I don't think police in America are very good at what they do. I think that the majority of police let power go to their heads, and genuinely care more about covering their own *** then the civilians they're supposed to police. I think the majority of police are arrogant and dislike civilians on a fundamental level. I think police have only themselves to blame for the national level of distrust of their profession.

However, I will promise you one thing: I won't troll, flame, or whatever. I will state my honest opinion from a civilian's perspective. Whether you can handle that, I don't know. From what I read on these forums, you seem to react with vitriol to even pedestrian questions about what you do.

I hope you prove me wrong.

Originally posted by BobShoof View Post
    Hi, my name is Bob. Now full disclosure, I don't particularly care for the police.
    Preciate your honesty there, however, by opening your initial post on a police forum with crap like this, you may not be taken real serious here.
    I think the majority of police are arrogant and dislike civilians on a fundamental level.
    There is absolutely no truth to your subjective statement.
    I hope you prove me wrong.
    It is not our job to prove you wrong. Just because some bad police man took your skateboard or gave you a citation you don't think you deserve, does not mean anyone here owes you an anything.

Just as I don't represent all of law enforcement, you certainly don't represent all of the civilians so your opinion isn't any more or any less than that of anyone else.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

I only dislike ignorant people who think they are better because mommy told them they were when they got their participation trophy.
      You reap what you spread tho.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3508 users online. 187 members and 3321 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X