Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP Hopeful!

Afternoon everyone!

Grew up in north Georgia, graduated highschool in 2009. Spent a year in college, a year in the workforce, and then enlisted into the Marines at age 19 in January 2011. Found a woman I love very much a little ways into my enlistment, got married, and now've I've got 2 children and 1 on the way. Couldn't be happier. Coming up on the big transition back to civilian life, looking into careers as a law enforcement officer - joined the site to research whether or not it's for me! Any prior Marines here?
    Last edited by Andrew_Neal; 07-28-2014, 12:20 PM.

Welcome to O.com, thank you for your service to this great nation and good luck with you hiring process.
    Yes, there are Marines on the boards here. They were looking for a few good men and I wasn't one of them lol.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Thanks, looks like you did a decent amount of time in the army. Any prior military members offering advice as to what the world of law enforcement is like coming from the military background is helpful!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3161 users online. 167 members and 2994 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X