300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newish Guy from NY

I'm newer here. I signed up a while ago, but been a reader mostly. I'm Matt, I'm 23 and am trying my hardest to get into the LE field. I have currently taken 3 uniformed service exams (NYS Safe/Sec Officer, County Corr Officer and County Police). Got 2 of the scores back and waiting on the Police. I am currently working through the process of the County Correctional Officer, as you can tell with my name that is my ideal position. If I do not get in (only 20 spots available), I will try for another spot elsewhere. I plan on taking the NYS Court Officer exam later this fall, as well as a county Clerk I/Library Clerk I for a fall back plan.

I currently work as Security for one of the most hated companies in NY. I'm mostly posting in NY section due to exams, but I do occasionally look in other forums with hopes of posting in them soon. That is about it for now. I hope to talk and get info from you guys. Thanks for having me!

Best of luck to you from a fellow New Yorker

Comment

Welcome to O.com and good luck getting hired on.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3261 users online. 215 members and 3046 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X