300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from San Jose CA!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi to all the men and women (active and/or soon to be active) on here. I am a first timer to these forum based sites so any mistakes I make, I apologize ahead in advance haha!

So anyways, a little background on me. I am a 21 year old San Jose,CA native. I finished community college 7 months ago and earned my AS-T in Criminal Justice. I finally made the decision to go apply to become a police officer a couple months before I finished community college. I have applied to multiple agencies during that time but so far San Jose PD and Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office are the two agencies that I am deep in the process with. Pretty much I am about to take my polygraph soon for both of these agencies.

I am hoping for the best for either one and also wish the best for all applicants as well.

More to come soon!

Welcome to O.com

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

howdy. I'm currently in the process with san jose, had my background seminar last Saturday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3278 users online. 216 members and 3062 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X