300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from New Jersey

Hey everyone! My name's Mike, and I'm from Toms River, NJ. I'm currently going to school for criminal justice and eventually want to become either a municipal police officer or a New Jersey State Trooper. There are a few townships in particular that I would enjoy working for, such as Toms River, Brick, or Hillsborough (my hometown) due to different reasons among all three, but more than anything else I aspire to be either a K9 officer or a sergeant. Besides law enforcement and politics, my interests include going to the gym, watching sports, and most of all, cars, specifically "10 second" ones I have always admired the police profession and the work that you all do, but now more than ever I really appreciate all that is done to maintain order and preserve the peace, and one day I hope that I get to join you all in being part of the brotherhood.
    "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

Welcome ta' our fAir town'z Sire Rodrgues...
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Welcome to O.com and good luck getting hired on.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate it.
        "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

Comment

Welcome (from north jersey myself) you should also check out forums.njlawman.com same type of site nj specific.
          "This $hit is chess not checkers" - Best advice I ever got on this job.

Comment

I am new here also and from New Jersey. Not too far from you @Mike_Rodriguez. I am from Burlington County, near Mount Holly.
            CBPO 14-1
            Geo: Central East Coast
            Test: Passed(96) 07/14/2014
            Referred: 07/22/2014
            TSL: 08/02/2014
            Med/Fitness Test: 08/26/2014 (Passed/Passed)
            Polygraph: 09/06/2014 (Passed)
            VBT & SI: 09/12/2014 (Passed)
            BI: 11/03/2014 (Complete)
            PFT2 - 2/9/15 (Passed)
            EOD - 2/23/15 (Philadelphia)
            FLETC - 3/27 - 7/31

Comment

Originally posted by hpd42 View Post
              Welcome (from north jersey myself) you should also check out forums.njlawman.com same type of site nj specific.
              A family member suggested that site for me since he's on there, so I recently registered myself on that site as well. I'm hoping to get a bit more involved on that site soon, since I spend most of my time on this one and different car forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Shell_Back View Post
                I am new here also and from New Jersey. Not too far from you @Mike_Rodriguez. I am from Burlington County, near Mount Holly.
                Not too far at all haha. Always good to see a few local NJ residents on here.

Comment

Just a quick update: I was recently contacted by a local department down here through NJCSC, and am hoping to possibly advance through the hiring process for their department! Also hoping to participate in an internship through the Ocean County Sheriff's Office over the summer, so things are looking up for me and my potential career as an LEO.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                    Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                    Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6308 users online. 333 members and 5975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X