300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Oregon!

Quick update I am now with my counties sheriff's office as a deputy assigned to corrections and am in background with one local LEO agency.

Hi all, I have been on the forum for the last few months around when I started the hiring process, and thought I ought to make a proper account.

I am 21 years old, and just graduating with my Bachelors. I am looking to get into Law Enforcement, with applications in with about 7-8 LEO agencies in Oregon. I have had 5 interviews so far, two I managed to under perform pretty severely in, one which resulted in a progression, one that was simply a no, and one that I am currently waiting on results from. I am still in Background for Corrections as a result of my one successful interview.

All around I hope to soon be realizing my goal of both finding gainful employment, and serving my community as a LEO. I appreciate all the help and guidance this community has already provided.
    Last edited by Tr_22; 07-23-2014, 09:04 PM.

Welcome to O.com and good luck with your hiring process.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Welcome to O dot com, from slightly north of you. Best of success with your hiring process? Who knows, we might see you up here one day.

edited to clarify, hopefully not roadside!
      "Snort-laughter is the best medicine"
      ----- Mussel Bound

Don't forget to laugh today. The more implausible it seems, the more you need to.

Comment

Good luck and welcome!
        Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
        Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4613 users online. 281 members and 4332 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X