300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Hello there everyone! This is the first time I've joined a forum but I've read several of your other threads and thought I would join in. I am currently a college student in Ohio. I already have my Associates in CJ and working on a BA in emergency management, I'm just waiting until I'm old enough to be a police officer. I plan to start the academy in February but in the mean time I'm taking a full course load as well as working as a security guard and auxiliary police officer. I hope you guys (and gals) can give me a few pointers as to what to expect and whatnot. Later

Welcome! Nice to see another college student. How is working for the auxiliary police and being in school? I want to try and get a police job of some sort, but I don't know how I would balance it with school.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit.....Rest in peace Officer Darren Medlin-Grapevine Police Department.You are a true hero who will never be forgotten.http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17351

Comment

work and school

Hi explorer girl! Being in auxiliary and college isn't difficult at all. I only have to work with them for 10 hours a month but I usually do a little bit more depending on how much studying I need to do. I really enjoy it because some of it isn't really doing anything but riding with a full time officer for a few hours. I have learned A LOT since I started.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12146 users online. 393 members and 11753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X