300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from southern Mississippi

I just wanted to say hey to all as this is my first post here. I'm a jailer at my SO (9 months now) and I'm hoping to get the "call" from my Sheriff that it's time to go to the academy. I'm 44 now and hope he doesn't wait too long to send me. I've talked with him about it several times now and his words seemed encouraging that he would send me. I've been through Coast Guard boot camp before so I know about the head games. It's the physical part I'm working on right now. I don't think the entry qualifications are too bad thanks to my age group. I don't know a whole lot about law enforcement but I'm finding it very interesting and a job that I'm growing to love. The deputies teach me things when they can but I'm ready to learn more.

So far, I've been sprayed at jail school, and just got taser certified (shot and all) under my own will trying to show my dedication to the department and also was told it was a good idea in case you wind up in court. So I just got that over with.

Anyway, excited to be in this forum now where I can learn a lot before I go "back to boot camp".

Welcome, a lot of good information and people here. Stay safe.

Comment

Hello and welcome! Good luck and i hope you get your opportunity!
      There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3522 users online. 154 members and 3368 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X