300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Petersburg NY

My name is Larry I am 34 yrs old I am a heart transplant recipient I have been out 4 yrs as a transplant my chest if fully healed I had a rough child hood very sick with asthma and a virus struck my heart when I was 24 yrs old causing it to enlarge all together my dreams of being a police officer faded away, but i got a 20 yr old heart now which was the gift of life, I still want to try and go into law enforcement and fulfill my dreams but on part time basis full time would be pushing my limits. I just recently got a call from bennington vermont's sheriff dept wanting me to take the part time officer entrance exam so I told them to sign me up, I am hoping to score good on the exam it won't upset me if i don't pass it which i probably won't first try however i got 4 chances then got to take poly but worried about health exam.

Seems like an easy process but again it will be hard work to qualify

I am a nys certified security guard been doing security work for 3 yrs , also did loss prevention for a while went through vocational school for security and law enforcement if i can't go into law enforcement i will stick with security, campus safety or loss prevention no big deal but nothing like trying for the big prize

Well da' Trigger and me are O.COM thiefs..

We can help ya' wid' your numba's...

fer' a "cut" of course....
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6177 users online. 304 members and 5873 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X