No announcement yet.

New Guy here from New Jersey

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy here from New Jersey

A little about myself. I am 21 and have my associates degree and am currently attending Kean University to receive my Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. After high school my original plan was to receive my associates then put myself through the academy but with this field being so competitive now I decided to go for my 4 year degree. Then hopefully be hired as a local police officer.
    I am particular interesting in Drug Enforcement, whether it be for a City, State or Federal Government. As I was picking up a Drivers Abstract for the Fire Department (as I am just beginning the process to become a volunteer firefighter for my town) I heard the NJSP were hiring. I figured this was a shot in the dark because some many people apply but I figured I would give it all I got. I applied and received an email about scheduling the Physical Qualification Test. I will be taking the PQT test sometime in July I believe.
    Since this is what I want and the opportunity came up for me, I am going to give it all I got and I wont give up!
    Thanks for listening!
    Wish me Luck!

What's Going On

There are currently 7655 users online. 334 members and 7321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad